Due to the COVID-19 Shelter-in-place order, StreetWise Support Services are limited to meals to go, toiletries and hygiene kits, masks/gloves, and resources/referrals for emergency cash assistance.
StreetWise hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
Support Services help eliminate barriers to work and employment while offering dignity and compassion. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Free hot meals provided daily in the StreetWise Café
- Access to emergency and employment clothing
- Distribute toiletries and hygiene kits
- Case management to connect participants with additional resources to meet basic needs
- Referrals for housing and legal
- Financial and Computer literacy workshops
- Assistance connecting to public benefits, including SNAP, medical, disability, social security, free/reduce transportation and other assistance
- Homeless certification letters to access housing and transportation subsidies
- Help securing vital records i.e. State ID and birth certificate
- A stable address to receive U.S. mail, essential for engaging with potential employers and government agencies
- Use of telephone and cell phone charging stations
- Crisis counseling as well as Substance abuse and Mental Health support and referral
Contact: Amanda Jones